A selection of articles related to brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Socio-economic survey of Brahmins soon
- Mr. Rao informed that Rs.60 crore had been allocated to the AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation in 2014-15 and 2015-16, which, together with a release of Rs.
- Researchers Find Brahmins Speak Tamil Better than Most Others
- CHENNAI: An award winning international research work on pronunciation of Tamil Brahmins suggested that the community has a fairly accurate pronunciation of the language than other socio-religious groups in Tamil Nadu. The findings of three researchers ...
- Brahmins seek fair allocation in budget
- We request him to sanction remaining Rs. 440 crore as promised to the Brahmins,” he said. Referring to ensuing Krishna pushkarams, Mr.
- Brahmins seek 50 pc subsidy in loans
- Brahmana Bhavans must be built in all district headquarters and 10 acres of land earmarked for allotment to poor Brahmins, Mr. Srikanth said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.