A selection of articles related to brain activities.
Original articles from our library related to the Brain Activities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brain Activities.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Brain Activities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brain Activities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- LETTING GO: Key Brain Activities
- Train Your Brain. LETTING GO: Key Brain Activities.
- Brain Activities and Educational Technology
- There are close relationships between brain activities and educational technology. Brain is So the techniques showed us many areas of brain activities.
- LESSON 5: LEFT-BRAIN/RIGHT- BRAIN
- machine that mapped brain activity by lighting up to show which part of the brain was active.
- Reinforcement learning in the brain
- brain neural activity has allowed the detection of specific 'hidden variables' controlling behavior.
- Chronic Pain and the Emotional Brain: Specific Brain Activity
- brain imaging studies have explored brain activity in CBP to thermal or mechanical dresses brain activity related to spontaneous pain of CBP.
Suggested News Resources
- UCSD Receives Grant for Alzheimer's Research
- In animal tests, the compound produced by UCSD researches reduced levels of the protein without affecting other brain activities and without causing the adverse side effects of other potential drugs, according to UCSD officials.
- Middle-age Stumble Down Memory Lane
- whole foods diet rich in colourful fruits and vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats and lean protein; regular activity; stress reduction; continual learning; stimulating brain activities; and a few well-placed natural health supplements.
- Study sheds light on new techniques to detect Alzheimer's
- Along same lines, a study conducted by University of Manchester scientists has put forward that people with minor memory problems can seemingly be diagnosed for Alzheimer's by gauging their brain activities.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neuroscience For Kids - brain games
- Brain Games. Many of the games listed below have separate pages...just click on the small picture of the game to open up a new page to play.
- Neuroscience For Kids - Experiments and Activities
- Brain Games Can your eyes deceive you? How good is your memory?
- Brain Training | Brain Exercises | Brain Fitness Games | Brain Metrix
- Free Brain Training Games and Brain Exercises. Train your Brain with our Free Brain Exercise Games that Train your Brain Memory, Learning and Power.
- Brain Games & Brain Training - Lumosity
- Improve memory and attention with scientific brain games. Play games and train your brain to boost overall mental power and perfomance.
- Brain Explorer
- Explore the unknown world inside your brain with these fun activities from The Brain Explorer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brain Activities Topics
Related searchestable salt
bliss short story interpretation
characters in guilty gear sol badguy
antoni gaud notes