A selection of articles related to brain memory.
Original articles from our library related to the Brain Memory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brain Memory.
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Brain Memory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brain Memory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sustained stress can cause memory loss and inflammation in the brain
- OHIO, United States, Thursday March 10, 2016 – Sustained stress erodes memory, and the immune system plays a key role in the cognitive impairment, according to the findings of a new study by scientists at Ohio State University.
- 'Brain Prize' for UK research on memory mechanisms
- Tim Bliss, Graham Collingridge and Richard Morris revealed how strengthened connections between brain cells can store our memories. Our present understanding of memory is built on their work, which unpicked the mechanisms and molecules involved.
- The Human Brain's Memory Could Store the Entire Internet
- The human brain may be able to hold as much information in its memory as is contained on the entire Internet, new research suggests.
- This Is How Being Obese Can Impact Your Brain Memory
- Researchers from University of Cambridge Department of Psychology have found that overweight young adults may have poorer episodic memory, the ability to recall past events, than people with normal weight. This study sheds light on better understanding ...
- Long-term anxiety causes inflammation in the brain that leads to memory loss
- Long-term stress can cause memory loss and inflammation in the brain - and the immune system is to blame. By studying mice exposed to bullying by an aggressive intruder, researchers found the animals were unable to remember the location of an escape ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brain Memory Topics
Related searchesq fever manifestations
honda b20a engine b20a6
jorge luis borges
swing span bridge
james francis stephens
dennis kucinich recall election