A selection of articles related to brain waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Brain Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brain Waves.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Brain Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brain Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Brain Waves
- ward brain biology, as does drug therapy.” But it does work on environmental aspects that come between brain and behavior, he says.
- Brain Wave Vibration
- Brain Wave Vibration. Find the Energy in You. ILCHI LEE.
- Brain Waves and Meditation
- Brain Waves and Meditation. ScienceDaily (Mar. 31, 2010) — Forget about crystals and candles, and about sitting and breathing in awkward ways.
- Brain waves following remembered faces index conscious
- Cognitive Brain Research 7 1999 519–531. Interactive report. Brain waves following remembered faces index conscious recollection 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Learn to Control Your Brainwaves - with New Brainwave Entrainment Site
- "Special sounds can influence your brainwave patterns, and change the way you feel" - that's the claim of Brainwave College, a new website launched today, which helps to teach web users about the science of 'brainwave entrainment.
- Hi-tech tattoos monitor brain waves
- That's the claim of an international team of researchers that has created tattoo-like devices that can monitor heart beats, brain waves and muscle contractions. The devices stick to skin without adhesives and move naturally with the body.
- Scoping Concussions
- The BrainScope device uses EEG technology to study brain waves of patients suspected of having a concussion. A headband with eight electrodes is placed over the forehead and temples.
- Brain Waves to Cut Braking Distances [Video]
- This latest breakthrough came from the Berlin Institute for Technology where a team of scientists revealed that “hacking” into a driver's brain signals can cut braking distances and avoid crashes.
- Ostriches sleep like platypuses (and look wide awake when they do)
- The first is called 'slow wave sleep' or SWS, where the ostriches' brain waves are slow and strong. Even though this is typically known as deep sleep, the birds look alert. They stay still, but their eyes are open and their necks upright.
Suggested Web Resources
- Electroencephalography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It should be noted that while these are the universally recognized ranges, they are not concrete definitions of the range of brain-waves.
- Brain wave Functions Alpha Beta Theta Brainwaves
- Brainwave Functions Alpha Beta Theta Brainwaves.
- The Brainwaves Center - Minding Your Memory
- In fact, most memory complaints have nothing to do with the actual ability of the brain to remember things.
- Brainwaves: Beta ~ Alpha ~ Theta ~ Delta
- Brainwaves Your brain is made up of billions of brain cells called neurons, which use electricity to communicate with each other.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brain Waves Topics
Related searcheshokkien mee singapore
jani lane celebrity fit club
jimmy key hall of fame potential
the flower of scotland gaelic lyrics
eminem personal life
russian roulette odds