A selection of articles related to brain.
Original articles from our library related to the Brain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brain.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Brain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Adolescent Brain: A Work in Progress
- The Adolescent. Brain: A Work in Progress. Daniel R.
- Adolescent Brain Development - ACT for Youth
- believed that the major "wiring" of the brain was completed by as early as three years of age and that the brain was fully mature by the age of 10 or 12.
- Bullet in the Brain Tobias Wolff 1 / 4 Bullet in the Brain Bullet in the
- Bullet in the Brain. Tobias Wolff. 1 / 4.
Suggested News Resources
- Thousands race to fund brain cancer research
- They ran for Keith and Amy and Danny, and countless others taken too early by the deadly tumors of brain cancer.
- How My Brain Tumor Woke Me Up To Life
- Diagnosed with a brain tumor in 1998 when I was 24 years old, I knew nothing about cancer. Since then, my health and healing journey has taken me to places far and wide.
- Sophisticated scan may spot seeds of Alzheimer's risk
- These biochemical changes were also associated with other changes in the brain that are markers for Alzheimer's disease, Kantarci said. Kantarci said that people should not be looking at getting scans to detect these changes.
- Duncan's wife has surgery for brain tumor
- Mrs. Duncan underwent the removal of a brain tumor on Sunday.
- Brain wave: A sensor to help head injury cases
- "There is an imbalance in the cerebro spinal fluid within the brain. Excessive fluid could be produced and not be absorbed by the body in the right proportion. This creates pressure within the brain and the skull.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A chimpanzee brain. The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals.
- Human brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The human brain is the center of the human nervous system.
- HowStuffWorks "How Your Brain Works"
- Your brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves make up a complex, integrated information-processing and control system known as your central nervous system .
- Your Brain & Nervous System
- Your brain is the boss of your body and runs the whole show. Learn more in this article for kids.
- Oxford Journals | Medicine | Brain
- A journal of neurology. Free access to already published articles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvh1 classic old school
wqht fm wnbc-fm and variants
categorical syllogism validity
pcrl pcrl and the black community