A selection of articles related to branch.
Original articles from our library related to the Branch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Branch.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Mabinogion
- Welsh mythological prose finds its most enchanting breath in the Mabinogion, a collection of stories about the gods and goddesses of the Celtic Britons. More formally the work is known as the Four Branches of the Mabinogi. Although the full set of tales...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Branch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Branch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teacher struck in head by falling tree branch at Miramar Ranch Elementary School
- School officials planned to send in an arborist to inspect all the trees at the school and remove any other branches that appear at risk of spontaneously snapping off, according to Zintz.
- Tyvon Branch found right fit in Cardinals' ball-hawking secondary
- He has a nose for the ball. He's in the right place at the right time.
- RCBC branch head: Rogue or scapegoat
- The Manager of the Rizal Commercial Banking Corp.
- Lents Branch library is for sale, looking for new life
- HEBRON – Plans to build a new library in Hebron are underway now that the Lents Branch is empty. The 6,000-square-foot library, sans books, is sitting on the market at $1.2 million.
- Japanese mobile publisher Colopl's US branch plans to get into the VR game
- Colopl NI, the U.S. subsidiary of the Japanese mobile developer that has a revenue of $700 million a year, announced today that it plans to move into the developing virtual reality field.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespierre de la rue works
william h whyte
texts on erotic love
waldorf education criticism