- Redalyc.Karyotype and nucleolus organizer regions of Ophisternon
- branchidae). Naturalia 17: 129-138. Foresti F, Oliveira C, Almeida-.
- Herpetologists' League
- In Salamandridae, Amphuimidae, Sirenidae, Crypto- branchidae, Hynobiidae and Amblystomidae as far as I know there are four pairs of branchial arches.
- (OPISTHO BRAN CHIA: Pleu ro bran chi dae) EN EL - CICIMAR
- RE GIS TRO DE TA LLA RÉ CORD PARA Pleu ro bran chus ae ro la tum. (Mörch, 1863) (OPISTHO BRAN CHIA: Pleu ro bran chi dae) EN EL GOL FO.
- Two new species of Mastacembelus from Myanmar (Teleostei
- Mastacembelids belong sys- tematically to the monophyletic order Synbranchi- formes, which includes also the families Syn- branchidae and Chaudhuriidae.
- Karyological relationships between the Cryptobranchid salamanders
- branchidae make up a group of semilarval giant forms, possibly of hynobiid descent.
- Aristodicus of Cyme and the Branchidae
- ARISTODICUS OF CYME AND THE BRANCHIDAE.
- Its priests were the Branchidae.
- Article: THE BRANCHIDAE AT DIDYMA AND IN SOGDIANA
- Jul 1, 1998 Free article about 'THE BRANCHIDAE AT DIDYMA AND IN SOGDIANA.' at AccessMyLibrary.com.
Branchidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Branchidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprice elasticity of demand
list of holidays by country mexico
mardi gras belgium
university of hawaii presidents
geostrategy halford j mackinder