A selection of articles related to brand name.
Original articles from our library related to the Brand Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brand Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Brand Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brand Name books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blue Star to sell air coolers under Windus brandname
- According to Menon, a separate brand for air coolers will provide clear distinction between its AC brand and air cooler products. "Initially, we will do test marketing of air coolers with four models in specific markets.
- Price face-off: Generic vs. brand name products
- The products look the same -- so what do you choose: the better name or the better price?
- 900000 pairs of fake brand-name sunglasses seized
- Almost 900,000 pairs of seized fake brand-name sunglasses are displayed during a media briefing on Thursday following a Department of Special Investigation raid on seven locations in Bangkok's Yaowarat area, when two Chinese nationals were caught.
- Generic vs Brand-Name Epilepsy Drugs
- Andrew N. Wilner, MD: Hello. I'm Dr Andrew Wilner, a neurologist and reporter for Medscape.
Brand Name Topics
Related searcheskim basinger
metrics of time in hinduism
webley and scott
the 10th kingdom cast amp characters
totem pole history