A selection of articles related to brandy.
Original articles from our library related to the Brandy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brandy.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Peppermint: Correspondences
- Mentha piperita Folk Names: Brandy Mint, Lammint Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Fire Deity: Pluto Power: Purification, Sleep, Love, Healing, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Brandy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brandy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Terrence J opens up about Brandy, Cassie dating rumors
- However, rumors have been going around about Terrence's connection with two celebrity women in particular: singers Brandy and Cassie. And now he's opened up and set the record straight on what his relationship is like with both women. This week ...
- Producing fine brandy from organic Jumla apples
- His brandy and wine made of organic apple is so much in demand that Mahat cannot fulfill the demand even after working from dawn to dusk. This drink that he prepares earns him millions of rupees every year.
- Moves to revive SA's wobbly brandy industry
- With five litres of wine required to produce one litre of brandy, this has had serious implications on employment in the industry.
- Country Singer Brandy Clark: 'I'm Not the Stereotypical Barbie Doll'
- "Baby, if you want the girl next door, then go next door," Brandy Clark twangs on her new single "Girl Next Door," seemingly sticking it to a demanding lover.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.