A selection of articles related to braniff international.
Original articles from our library related to the Braniff International. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Braniff International.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Braniff International is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Braniff International books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Contents of “Braniff International Inflight” Video
- Contents of “Braniff International Inflight” Video. 1. 35 second intro (DVD ONLY).
- BRANIFF HISTORY SUM M ARY BY BROOKE W ATTS
- Braniff w as started by World War I veteran, and.
- Braniff International - Gianfranco.p65
- A Braniff International inovou em todos os aspectos: de suas cores e uniformes à publicidade. CARMEM MIRANDA - Direitos Reservados.
- Braniff Collection History of Aviation Collection Provenance The
- The material in the Braniff Collection was donated with all literary rights to The.
- BA101 Introduction to Business International Business Module
- "FARTFULL" for one of its new desks. Enough said.. ◆.
Suggested News Resources
- The Real Mad Men
- He never does but he gives the game away during his analysis of a campaign for Braniff International Airways.
- 'It was a long year'
- In 1969, he was hired by Braniff International Airways. Six months later he was laid off as Braniff began its spiral toward extinction. He got hired by United, but again was laid off after about six months.
- Tycoon owner of this 720 has gone bust, Baliff Kevin Lacey has to take it back
- In 30 years he has only failed to retrieve one plane Popovich got his start in the airline business as a pilot for Braniff International Airways. 'I thought I was going to see the world, but I got to see the hellholes of the country.
- 10 Brand Names Gone, But Not Forgotten
- Among them were Handi-Wrap, Victrola, American Brands, Meister Brau, Braniff International and Shearson (as in Shearson Lehman, which begat Lehman Bros., which begat financial chaos in 2008).
Suggested Web Resources
- Braniff International Airways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Braniff International Airways was an American airline that operated from 1928 until 1982, primarily in the midwestern and southwestern U.S.
- Braniff International
- Braniff International / USA Uniform 1965 - 1966. Uniform 1968 - 1971. Uniform 1971 - 1973.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Braniff International Topics
Related searchesjar jar binks controversy
heinrich christian schumacher
royal aircraft factory be2
list of railway stations europe