- Take a walk down the memory lane (February in pictures)
- Feb 13: Boys during a mass 'Bratabandha' ceremony (sacred thread wearing ceremony) at Jagatpal Mahabihar in in Kirtipur. (Surbindra Kumar Pun /Post photo). Feb 14: A foreign couple shares lovey-dovey moments at Godavari Botanical Garden in Lalitpur ...
- Paras Shah back from Bangkok
- After his arrival, Shah directly went to Dhumbarai-based Kundalini Health Club. Shah has come for his nephew's Bratabandha, which is all set to be held at Soltee Crowne Plaza on April 18.
- Satanic verses
- Religion sets social rules and such rules are manifest in religious epics. Based on those holy theologies unholy deeds of prejudice and discrimination still prevail in the new secular republic. Some profane verses in those books cannot be justified.
- Capturing the world through photography, video and multimedia
- A group of Nepalese Buddhist boys attend Bratabandha, a coming-of-age ceremony in Kathmandu. In Newari culture of the Shakya caste, the heads of young boys are shaved and they wear a dress of a monk during the Bratabandha ceremony.
- March 5 Daily Brief: Worlds oldest woman celebrates 116, National People's
- A group of Nepalese Buddhist boys pose as they attend Bratabandha, a coming-of-age ceremony in Kathmandu. In Newari culture of the Shakya caste, the heads of young boys are shaved and they wear a dress of a monk during the Bratabandha ceremony, ...
Bratabandha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bratabandha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.