Braveheart Historical Accuracy
A selection of articles related to braveheart historical accuracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Braveheart Historical Accuracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Braveheart Historical Accuracy.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Braveheart Historical Accuracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Braveheart Historical Accuracy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The cult of memory: when history does more harm than good
- This is not simply a matter of inaccuracy, wilful or otherwise, of the type one encounters in the many contemporary television miniseries that attempt to re-create a past historical era – Showtime's The Tudors, say, or HBO's Rome.
- The Cord Empire Strikes Back
- Sorry, don't cue up the William Wallace speech from "Braveheart" just yet.
- Those Comedians That You Have Now: Stewart Lee Interviewed
- How his routines about Top Gear, the Bullingdon Club, Braveheart, pear cider and racist taxi drivers have entered the immortal canon of endlessly-quotable and thought-provoking comedy. The first .....
- Edmonds Booktalk: Spring reading fun ahead
- Georgia O'Keeffe, her love affair with photographer Alfred Stieglitz, and her quest to become an independent artist come vividly to life in this sensual and exquisitely written novel, a dazzling departure into historical fiction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.