- Chadron State rodeo entries start off spring season with a bang!
- Novak won the tie down roping and Van Aken was the runner-up. In the team roping, Van Aken was header on the winning entry and Novak was the heeler on the second place entry. Novak tallied 310 points and Van Aken 300 in the all-around standings.
- Sequim squad wins drill team event at second meet
- Anders was runner-up in Reining while Balkan was second in Breakaway Roping and third in Steer Daubing. Payseno earned third in Pole Bending. “I am so proud of our team,” coach Katie Salmon-Newton said.
- Rodeo starts up Spring season
- Emmy Ilgen from Sheridan finished the weekend 3rd in the Breakaway Roping, with a 12.254 on 3 head. Karson Bradley of Big Piney finished 3rd with a 21.
- Lancer Rodeo results
- Team: Chadron State College 815, Central Wyoming College 408.3, Laramie County Community College 373.3, Casper College 283.
Breakaway Roping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Breakaway Roping books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Breakaway Roping Topics
Related searchessynergy corporate synergy
ok soda marketing
hydrogen sulfide function in the body