Breaking Bad Habits
A selection of articles related to breaking bad habits.
Original articles from our library related to the Breaking Bad Habits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Breaking Bad Habits.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Breaking Bad Habits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Breaking Bad Habits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Best Way to Break a Bad Habit
- Even the most virtuous person has a bad habit (or two) they'd like to break.
- Breaking Bad Habits: 3 Easy to Use Apps
- HabitBull is the ultimate habit tracker. Set goals like no sweets, water the garden or stop biting your nails. Once you setup push notifications, the app will remind you to knock it off or keep it up.
- Our brain sabotages all efforts at breaking bad habits, Johns Hopkins study finds
- For this reason, addiction cycles are notoriously hard to break. And the more you deprive yourself of something, the more likely your nervous system is to fire off memories whenever an irritant manifests itself.
- Breaking bad habits in Queensland: wastewater reveals increased drug use
- QUEENSLAND, Australia - Methamphetamine residue found in the wastewater of a Queensland city has multiplied five times since 2009, a new study has found. University of Queensland scientists from The National Research Centre for Environmental ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.