A selection of articles related to breast function.
Original articles from our library related to the Breast Function. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Breast Function.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Breast Function is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Breast Function books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Breast cancer news: New function discovered for BRCA1 gene
- A new study, published in the journal Nature Communications, discovered a new function for the BRCA1 gene, which is associated to the development of breast cancer. Researchers from the Cancer Therapy & Research Center (CTRC) at The University of ...
- Breast Cancer Risk Varied With Thyroid Function Level
- (HealthDay News) — Women with hyperthyroidism have increased breast cancer risk, while hypothyroidism is associated with decreased risk, according to a study published in the European Journal of Endocrinology. Mette Søgaard, PhD, from Aarhus ...
- CTRC study provides new insight into how Angelina Jolie gene functions in
- Scientists from the Cancer Therapy & Research Center (CTRC) in San Antonio today (March 4) published work that provides deeper insight into how the Angelina Jolie gene, BRCA1, functions in normal breast tissue and how its loss results in breast cancer.
- How a 30-year-old is facing kidney failure
- An estimated 26 million American adults have kidney disease, according to the National Kidney Foundation, but most aren't even aware they are sick. The disease kills more people in the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Breast Function Topics
do bigha zameen
electrostatics fundamental concepts
strike attack legal implications