- breatharian · breatharianism · breathe · breathe down so... MORE. Did you know: "Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago.
- Toward an Understanding of "Breatharianism" Jon Klimo, Ph.D. The
- "Breatharians" is one name, practitioners of “inedia” is another, for those who [ breatharianism]” in Skeptdic.com; Breatharian Institute of America website).
- The Breatharians
- Nov 17, 1999 If you are a Breatharian you know you could have skipped the dinner and got- . Breatharianism: The Secret You've Been Looking For!
- WE FEED THE WORLD & LET´S MAKE MONEY
- explain the phenomenon of BREATHARIANISM or Prana?
- Untitled - RawMatt
- Mar 23, 2009 breatharianism, and non-placebo cleanses. The reason for this is .. On the flip side of chewing – there is breatharianism.
- Why Tania Katan Would Rather Lick Lance Armstrong's Sweat Than Eat a Handful
- Breatharianism: Sure, it's hard to stamp a pink ribbon on air, but think of all the money you'll raise for breast cancer research by trying!
- The Breatharian Institute Of America Wiley Brooks, Breatharian, Spiritual Teacher, Inter-dimensional Traveler, and Founder of.
- Breatharianism - Living on Light
- A breatharian is a person who is nourished by light and has no need for food or drink. Breatharianism is within human potential, but for most it remains dormant.
- Breatharian Breatharianism, Inedia Inediate, Life Style Without Food
- Information about inedia, breatharianism, non-eating and people called an inediate, a breatharian, a non-eater. Life Style Without Food. Living on light.
- A collection of articles exposing the health dangers of (and reports of deaths linked to) this practice.
Breatharianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Breatharianism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.