A selection of articles related to breed.
Original articles from our library related to the Breed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Breed.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- (Laurel) A daughter of Peneus. She was nymph who, uncharacteristic of the breed, abhorred the embrace of men, and preferred to dance in solitude among the mountain meadows. Pursued by Apollo, she emplored her father to keep her chaste. He transformed her into...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Breed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Breed books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Choosing a Chicken Breed: Eggs, Meat, or Exhibition, AS-518-W
- rare breed preservation, as well as for the enjoyment of raising There is a wide array of chicken breeds.
- BREED CODE LIST
- CODE BREED DESCRIPTION. FELINE BREEDS. ABY.
- Pointing Breed Hunt Test Regulations
- Regulations for. AKCо Hunting Tests for Pointing Breeds. Including Guidelines for.
Suggested News Resources
- Storm heads up the East Coast
- Stewardson's home suffered major damage in Tuesday's earthquake, but he wasn't too concerned about Irene. It turns out the storm stayed well east and simply gave the town some gusts and a good soaking. Photo: Allen Breed / AP.
- Can Evolution Breed Better Communities?
- Evolutionary biologist David Sloan Wilson believes that evolutionary principles work not just at the genetic level, but also on the community level. He contends that evolution is among the factors that drive community involvement.
- Zoo to breed chimpanzees despite cruelty warning
- By Charlie Cooper and Michael McCarthy, Environment Editor A Scottish zoo is planning to start a new breeding programme for chimpanzees, in the wake of recent research suggesting that captivity drives chimps mad.
- UFC 134: Rio - UFC's Increased Presence in Brazil Key to International Success
- It is being welcomed with open arms by mobs of Brazilian fans and media, and it will likely breed extensive opportunities for the UFC in the sponsorship department.
- Libya: a new breed of military intervention
- High-level bombing, planning by low-level ground forces and a back seat for the US. This was no victory for Nato Libyan rebel fighters celebrate after they entered the Bab al Aziziya compound in Tripoli, 23 August 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Breed - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : beget 1 b : produce, engender <despair often breeds violence>. 3.
- breed - definition of breed by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- To produce (offspring); give birth to or hatch. 2. To bring about; engender: " Admission of guilt tends to breed public sympathy" (Jonathan Alter).
- Breed & Co. | Welcome
- Jul 25, 2011 Welcome to Breed & Co. where you will always find a wide variety of china and crystal as well as outdoor and garden accessories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.