A selection of articles related to brethren beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Brethren Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brethren Beliefs.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved. 15:2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 42
- Chapter 42 42:1 Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, Why do ye look one upon another? 42:2 And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence; that we may live,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Brethren Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brethren Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The LGBT Politics of Christian Colleges
- In the past, many conservative Christian colleges condemned both same-sex attraction and same-sex intimacy. But now that gay marriage is legalized, and as the country undergoes broad cultural shifts, that's changing. Some of these same schools are now ...
- All the Sister Wives are reportedly 'miserable,' says family member
- Decker — the daughter of a former leader of the polygamous Latter Day Saints breakaway sect Apostolic United Brethren — fled the system, and she says Christine should too. "I don't believe that she's happy," Decker told Radar Online.
- Has Caitlyn Jenner Lost Her LGBT Love?
- While Jenner certainly has the right to whatever political views she wants, it's easy to see how hers might alienate her from her LGBT brethren. Still, there's no ...
- Understanding the Pope and His Critics
- The problem is rarely with Latin beliefs per se, and more with the mode of their presentation; as the piece above states, “the objections mainly concerned the presentation of such a tradition in the form of a dogma.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brethren Beliefs Topics
the rivals analysis
seventh-day adventist church baptism