- Evaluate Alchemy as both a subjective mirror and objective document of Brett Whiteley. How has. Whiteley pushed the definition of portraiture?
- BRETT WHITELEY ALCHEMY
- TRAVELLING ART SCHOLARSHIP
- Brett Whiteley Studio 15 September – 25 November 2007.
- Anyone want a cheap Brett Whiteley?
- Bonham's chairman Mark Fraser and art specialist Litsa Veldekis with a Brett Whiteley oil to be offered at auction.
- Auction date for Whiteley's rare Newcastle painting
- BY AMY EDWARDS A RARE painting of Newcastle completed by Brett Whiteley the year before he died is expected to fetch more than $500000 at auction this month.
- 'Tough times' stall art sales
- Among the works that failed to sell was Brett Whiteley's Vincent, which had a lower estimate of $750000, far less than the $1.02 million its owner paid four years ago.
- Olley's studio could live again
- Not far away in Surry Hills is the Brett Whiteley Studio in Raper St, a fascinating display of the artist's life and art.
- Auction houses paint a rosy picture
- Bonhams hopes seven Brett Whiteley oils and sketches, some with low reserves, will attract buyers.
- Brett Whiteley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brett Whiteley, AO (7 April 1939 – 15 June 1992) was an Australian artist.
- Brett Whiteley - Australian Artist
- Brett Whiteley paintings, drawings, sculpture, biography, art quotes, and more on the famous Australian artist.
Brett Whiteley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brett Whiteley books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brett Whiteley Topics
Related searchesold soul
empire earth renaissance
control theory stability
popcorn function discontinuities