A selection of articles related to bridge.
Original articles from our library related to the Bridge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bridge.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Promise of the Universe
- The walls of time peel away like fruit The gem of life shines untarnished Friendship and love turn like the world Names and people spring eternal in our garden The abundant Universe makes full our cup. And we, victorious warriors of a shining star Reach for...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Bridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bridge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Natural Gas: A Bridge to a Low-Carbon Future?
- natural gas could serve as a bridge fuel to a future with reduced CO2 emissions.
- Bridge Engineering
- In 1904, the Wabash Bridge opened to carry the Wabash-.
- The Bridge Diagram
- The Bridge Diagram. What it is: A simple, graphical tool used to illustrate and present the gospel in a clear and concise manner. 1.
- Using Adobe® Bridge and Adobe® Version Cue CS4
- USING ADOBE BRIDGE AND ADOBE VERSION CUE CS4. Resources. Product Help.
- A A Gallery of Truss Bridges
- The Gallery of Truss Bridges is a collection of photographs showing thirty truss bridges from In a few cases, two photographs of the same bridge are provided.
Suggested News Resources
- NY-NJ Holland Tunnel, GW Bridge fully reopened
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has also opened the lower level of the George Washington Bridge to EZ Pass users. In addition, drivers are now allowed to use the Palisades approach to the bridge in New Jersey.
- Woman jumps to her death off bridge
- SHEFFIELD - A visibly pregnant woman died Sunday after jumping off a bridge in view of stunned drivers.
- Dozens wait out the storm at emergency shelter in Old Bridge
- OLD BRIDGE — About 35 people are weathering the storm at the Carl Sandburg Middle School on Route 516 in Old Bridge, one of the two regional shelters opened by Middlesex County due to Hurricane Irene. Sharon and Frank Hughes were two of them.
- Live blog: Hurricane death toll at 9; New York closes bridge entrance, port
- Also, the Palisades Interstate Parkway entrance to the George Washington Bridge in New York City has been closed due to weather conditions, according to a statement from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Comments favor one Ohio River bridge now
- Build one bridge now. Make it in eastern Jefferson County. And don't ask us to pay tolls.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle.
- Bridge Base Online
- Free online bridge. Largest bridge site in the world. Duplicate, tournaments, money games, vugraph, more.
- Bridge: rules and variations of the card game
- Jul 22, 2011 Basic rules of Contract Bridge - rubber, duplicate and other variations - plus a listing of Bridge resoucres on the web.
- American Contract Bridge League - Home Page
- The American Contract Bridge League: your source for bridge news, information, and supplies. Learn the game. Find a club.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.