Bridges In Art Other Works
A selection of articles related to bridges in art other works.
Original articles from our library related to the Bridges In Art Other Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bridges In Art Other Works.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Bridges In Art Other Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bridges In Art Other Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Nationwide Guide to Art Exhibitions This Spring
- An in-depth look at the art of Jasper Johns, Kara Walker, Meredith Monk, Joan Jonas and 12 other artists whose provocative, risk-taking work in many media is central to the Walker's collection. Several major acquisitions will be introduced.
- Look up, you might be surprised: Syracuse construction worker leaving art
- Syracuse, N.Y. -- Sometimes the pieces last weeks, other times only a few hours.
- Where practical meets fanciful: Michael Draeger in 'Odd Job'
- “Michael has a remarkable ability to bridge several worlds simultaneously,” said Elizabeth Mead, art and art history department chair. “I think this comes through in his work on exhibit in the Andrews Gallery.
- Public art has expanded in Lakewood with more on the way
- The group scours every nook and cranny of the city, from parks, alleyways, major travel corridors, bridge underpasses and other out-of-the-way spaces to find spots that can be activated through art.
- Art of Scandinavia, BBC4 - TV review: Scandi-noir without the grisly bits
- In TV land, we hear a lot about “Nordic noir”. The likes of The Killing, Borgen and The Bridge, set in Europe's far north. Conditions up there are good for these atmospheric, murder shows.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.