- A mold-ripened, whole-milk cheese with a whitish rind and a soft, light yellow center. [After Brie, a region of northern France.] brie [briː].
- Cedar Smoked Brie with roasted peppers & garlic
- Tasty Timbers www. tastytimbers.com.
- Pear and Brie Soup
- cup sauvignon blanc. ― cup diced Pennsylvania sweet onion. 1 tablespoon minced rosemary.
- The Political Economy of Open Source Software Sweber@socrates
- Brie Baker Brie Baker Brie Baker Brie Baker - Ayers Pottery
- Brie Baker. 5. Ayers Pottery.
- Hold On to Your Brie: A Movie-Night Ritual That Starts in a Sprint
- She had arrived with a fellow student, Rachael Beseda, with brie, hummus, carrots, cashew nuts, popcorn, pita bread, crackers and sauvignon blanc. They even had a small wooden table.
- Caterer's cornerstone: Strawberry Brie
- Carolyn Fowlkes makes a recipe for strawberry brie Thursday, August 11, 2011 at her home in Longview. (Kevin Green/News-Journal Photo) Caterer Carolyn Fowlkes places the finishing touches on Strawberry Brie Thursday.
- When the Going Gets Tough, Eat Brie
- That's when she began a company called “Elegant Brie” with her sister, Linda. “That would mean trading in my corporate wardrobe for an apron," Leslie said. "Not so glamorous or 'elegant' but I would be my own boss.
- 'Community' Alison Brie teases Annie romance
- By Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter Community star Alison Brie has hinted that her character could have multiple romances in the third season. In previous episodes of the NBC comedy, Annie (Brie) has kissed both Jeff (Joel McHale) and Abed (Danny Pudi).
- Brie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the French province, see Brie (region).
- Brie - Cheese.com
- Brie is the best known French cheese and has a nickname "The Queen of Cheeses".
- Brie Cooking Tips and Hints - How to cook with Brie cheese
- Selecting ripe Brie is not always easy. Learn how select, store, and cook with Brie cheese with these tips.
- Cooks.com - Recipes - Baked Brie Cheese
- 52 results for baked brie cheese BAKED BRIE WITH CRANBERRY CHUTNEY. To make chutney: ... To serve: Place Brie in an ovenproof ...
Brie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brie books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.