A selection of articles related to brief.
Original articles from our library related to the Brief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brief.
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Brief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Condition of Education 2011 in Brief
- Aud, S., and Hannes, G. (Eds.
- Housing Characteristics: 2000
- Apr 1, 2000 U.S. CENSUS BUREAU.
- Budget in Brief - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- FY 2011 Budget in Brief
- “As a nation, we will do everything in our power to protect our country. As Americans, we will never give in to fear or division.
Suggested News Resources
- In wake of Irene, flooding fears along Eastern Seaboard
- Include name, phone number, city and state for verification. To view our corrections, go to corrections.usatoday.
- National News in Brief | Troubled child care program in Illinois
- TROUBLED PROGRAM: Child molesters, rapists and other violent felons in Illinois have been allowed to take part in a state-federal babysitting program and got access to children, even after changes were made, a Chicago Tribune inquiry found.
- Sports in brief
- Tampa resident John Isner won the Winston-Salem Open with a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Julien Benneteau in North Carolina. It was his second win of the year. He also won at Newport, RI, in July.
- BC-Friday's Sports in Brief
- By AP, Barry Bonds' obstruction of justice conviction was upheld by a federal judge, who denied the former baseball star's motion for a new trial or acquittal on the charge.
- IN BRIEF (Page 7)
- Before it hit land, Hurricane Irene trimmed at least 18 holes off the PGA Tour's first playoff event and forced several more schedule changes and cancellations along the East Coast.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brief | Define Brief at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:ADHD doesn't stand for attention deficit disorder. What does the h represent?
- Brief :: Add-ons for Firefox
- Brief makes reading RSS feeds as easy and intuitive as it gets. Designed to have exactly the right set of features, it is powerful and simple at the same time.
- Brief - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- The meeting will be brief. The essay is brief but thorough enough. a few brief words of caution.
- Brief - a feed reading extension for Firefox
- Screenshot of Brief main window. Brief is a light-weight feed reading extension for Firefox.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvoiced alveolar lateral approximant
cuisine of the central african republic
vedic hand analysis
hasidic judaism dress