A selection of articles related to brigit.
Original articles from our library related to the Brigit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brigit.
- Exalted one. Irish and British. A triplicity of Goddesses associated with Fire and smithcraft, with poetry, and with motherhood and childbirth. As an individual, she is a daughter of the Daghda. In pre-Roman Britain, she was the tutelary Goddess of the...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Brigit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brigit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Triple Goddess Brigit
- Brigit's feast, Imbolc, is celebrated on the first of February.
- The True Patron of Ireland: Saint Brigit and the Rise of Celtic
- The Last Days of Celtic Christianity and the Resurrection of Saint Brigit .
- Brigit: Soulsmith for the New Millennium
- liberate the traditions and legends surrounding the spirit of Brigit.
- Brigit is the Celtic Saint and Goddess of Poetry, Healing and
- Ireland. St. Brigit is often referred to as Muire na nGael “Mary of the Gael”.
Suggested News Resources
- Mistrial declared in Kansas baby death case
- A mistrial was declared Friday in Reno County District Court for 20-year-old Brigit Hippen, who was 18 when her daughter died in February 2010 in their Hutchinson apartment. The Hutchinson News reports (http://bit.
- Doctor: Hutch Mom Agonized Over Killing Baby With Hair Dryer
- Brigit Hippin, 19, sobbed loudly Wednesday as a prosecutor showed a jury the autopsy pictures of her 3-month-old daughter. Little Karina Perez, just 3-months-old, died in February, 2010, when Hippin used an electric hair dryer to warm the baby.
- In-law units help homeowners pay bills, care for relatives
- On the lower balcony is Brigit Bacon, who rented the home's studio apartment. The Tuer family on a balcony of their home near Vancouver. On the lower balcony is Brigit Bacon, who rented the home's studio apartment.
- SOCCER: Ball State hosts No. 19 Illinois
- Brigit Reder attempts to block a kick from a Bowling Green last season. Ball State opens their home campaign against Illinois at 4 pm Illinois is not a team that eases into the flow of a game.
- What's in a name? St. Brides in Chesapeake
- St. Brides is a variant of St. Brigid (or Brigit) of Kildare, one of Ireland's most beloved saints.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brigid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Irish mythology, Brigit or Brighid ("exalted one") was the daughter of the Dagda and one of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Entrance to the shrine of Brigit Celtic Gaelic Irish Mother Goddess
- You are about to enter the shrine of the ancient gaelic-celtic goddess Brigit.
- Brigit: The Survival of a Goddess
- Referred to as Bride, Bridey, Brighid, Brigit, Briggidda, Brigantia, I am using Her name, Brigid, here.
- Celtic Goddess Brigit Datasheet
- Brigit was the goddess of fertility. She had three sons who collectively fathered one son, her grandson Ecne or Knowledge.
- Brigit's Forge
- Brigit's Forge is dedicated to the Celtic Brigit. It contains information about Celtic mythology and folklore relating to Brigit and to poetry, healing and smithcraft.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatbash cipher
navi mumbai geology
oslo some points of interest