- Aspects of the topic Brihadratha are discussed in the following places at click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- AN INTERESTING LEGEND OF JARAIMATA TEMPLE AT
- It says that Brihadratha was the King of. Magadha.
- TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA (THY) vs. NEO-HATHA YOGA (NHY
- Take Brihadratha for example (whose story is told in the Maitri Upanishad; brihat = lofty, mighty; ratha = warrior).
- puru Table IV - puru dynasty dynasty
- chedi-Isha. bRihad-ratha. samvaraNa kuru.
- kAlidAsa life and works (info)
- Nov 19, 2010 northern India from the Mauryan king Brihadratha about 185 B.C.
- THE MAURYAS, c.322-184 BC Chandragupta(Gk. Sandrokotos) c
- Brihadratha 187-185. THE SAKAS/PARTHIANS,c.130 BC.
- The Politics of Knowledge And Caste
- A group of fanatics led by Pushyamitra Shunga, a disciple of the famed grammarian Patanjali, hatched a plot and beheaded the last Mauryan king Brihadratha in 185 bce .
- Brihadratha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brihadratha, also known as Maharatha, was the founder of the Barhadratha dynasty, the earliest ruling dynasty of Magadha.
- Brihadratha Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brihadratha Maurya was the last ruler of the Mauryan dynasty.
- Brihadratha (Mauryan emperor) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- In 185 bce the last of the Mauryas, Brihadratha, was assassinated by his Brahman commander in chief, Pushyamitra, who founded the Shunga dynasty.
Brihadratha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brihadratha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessouthgate london history
republic references and notes
george gemistus plethon
dream symbol playful attitude
tea classics italian