- The mighty Mauryas
- Though the dynasty did not end until much later, the decline of the Mauryas began after the death of Ashoka. The vast empire slowly began to shrink and in 185 B.C.
- The use and abuse of Sanskrit
- In the seventh century, Banabhatta, in his celebrated Harshacharita, branded Pushyamitra Sunga, the Brahmin senapati of the Mauryas, as an anarya, because he treacherously murdered his master, the last Maurya ruler, Brihadratha. Here, anarya for ...
- Buddhist sculptures found in digging in Mainpuri village
- During the reign of Pusamitra Sunga a Hindu ruler during 100BC was very much hostile toward Buddhist as this was the religion of previous rule (Maruya: Brihadratha last Maruya emperor).
- Afghan Wedding Clash Triggered by Sexual Abuse of Boy?
- At least 21 people were killed, including children, and 10 others wounded in a gun fight that broke out at a wedding in Afghanistan late on Sunday, an Afghan official has reportedly confirmed.
Brihadratha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brihadratha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarabic language syllable structure
the weather channel slogans
royal corps of signals history
hinduism and islam comparison
aisha young marriage age controversy
the supremes impact
zippo trimmingreplacing the wick