- the technique or practice of maneuvering a dangerous situation to the limits of tolerance or safety in order to secure the greatest advantage, especially by ...
- Dangerous Brinkmanship - European Leadership Network
- Nov 5, 2014 Policy brief. November 2014. Dangerous.
- 1 Nuclear Crises and Brinkmanship
- PS 114S. International Security in a Changing World. Nuclear Weapons and Proliferation: A Cheat Sheet.
- Brinkmanship and Nuclear Deterrence: The - Yale University
- Brinkmanship and Nuclear Deterrence: The Neutrality of Escalation. Barry Nalebuff. Princeron Unirersirv.
- Brinkmanship - Branislav L. Slantchev (UCSD) - University of
- May 11, 2005 Introduction to International Relations. Lecture 9: Brinkmanship. Professor Branislav L.
- A Theory of Brinkmanship, Conflicts, and Commitments! - Division of
- Dec 20, 2004 in brinkmanship allows a blackmailer to extract a positive stream of payments from the victim even if carrying out the threat is harmful to both ...
- Moscow warns Pyongyang against brinkmanship
- Russia delivered an uncharacteristically stern warning to North Korea, which has gone ballistic in recent weeks, with bellicose rhetoric and nuclear tests.
- CompaniesIs Foxconn chief playing a game of brinkmanship?
- Talks for a $6bn takeover of Japan's Sharp fell into disarray once more after Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry postponed signing a deal hours after the Japanese company's board agreed to accept a foreign takeover. Hon Hai, better known as Foxconn, ...
- Pakistan army feels n-brinkmanship can bring India to its knees: Benazir Bhutto
- Four years before her assassination in December 2007, Pakistani leader Benazir Bhutto accused her country's military leadership of nuclear brinksmanship, but ruled out a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan. In an interview recovered from a lost ...
- Apple's dangerous game of brinkmanship over iPhones
- Apple CEO Tim Cook explains a new product. Tim Cook is playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship with the U.S.
- WSJ: Tim Cook is Playing a Dangerous Game of Brinkmanship with the US Government
- According to the author of a new Wall Street Journal report, "Tim Cook is playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship with the U.S. government.
Brinkmanship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brinkmanship books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessimon and schuster
honeybee honeybee predators
che guevara psychological profile
live aid criticisms and controversies