Brisbane River History
A selection of articles related to brisbane river history.
Original articles from our library related to the Brisbane River History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brisbane River History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Brisbane River History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brisbane River History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What it takes to make it… and stay there
- Out where Donna Stewart lives with her husband and two kids, on a mixed cattle and grain farm south of Surat on the banks of the Balonne River in rich pastoral country, 450km west of Brisbane, the roads are treacherous. ....
- Historic rope factory ties together East Brisbane development
- A historical rope factory is being given a revival of sorts, becoming the latest inspiration for Brisbane architects.
- Why size should matter to all of us
- I like this crazy Victorian classical building because it was a purposeful, hardworking place at the very heart of Brisbane's river artery. It's part of our story. Yet, right now this space is endangered.
- Story Bridge to feature on new stamp
- For the first time in its history, Brisbane's heritage listed 75-year-old Story Bridge will be commemorated on an Australia Post stamp next week.
- The jinx plaguing Saints pre-seasons
- The Saints, who this year celebrate their 50-year anniversary of their first and only flag, are developing a rich history of pre-season abnormalities and controversies relating to Mother Nature — not to mention their mixed on-field record.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brisbane River History Topics
Related searchesuhthoffs phenomenon
brock pokmon brocks pokmon
history of dublin medieval dublin