A selection of articles related to brisingamen.
Original articles from our library related to the Brisingamen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brisingamen.
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Brisingamen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brisingamen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE WEIRDSTONE OF BRISINGAMEN
- BRISINGAMEN. A TALE OF ALDERLEY. Alan Garner.
- E:\Literature & Literacy units 2 - WP\L211 Mystery & Magic 1
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamen by Alan Garner. 9. 4.
- 1 Richard Adams (b.1920) 9 Lewis Carroll (1832-1898) 2 David
- of Brisingamen and The Moon of Gomrath is based on the Legend of Alderley – but the Alderley. Edge locations can be explored without supernatural help.
- Fornvännen 1962
- Betydelsen av själva ordet Brisingamen är i detta sammanhang av viss betydelse . Ordet "men" Brisingamen, som har gammal hävd.
Suggested News Resources
- HarperCollins signs Garner's folk tales
- HarperCollins Children's Books has bought a new collection of previously unpublished work and out of print folk tales by The Weirdstone of Brisingamen author Alan Garner for publication this autumn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brísingamen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brísingamen. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search .
- Jewelry in Mythology – Brisingamen |
- Jan 24, 2009 Today I will start with the Norse myth of Brisingamen, a necklace and the goddess Freya who loved it.
- Brisingamen, Skegga's Edda
- This story is very loosely based on the late Icelandic tale of Brisingamen's forging , which also has Freyja buying the jewels with her body from four dwarves.
- Amazon.com: Brisingamen (9780425088036): Diana L. Paxson
- Amazon.com: Brisingamen (9780425088036): Diana L. Paxson: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ramoji group mayuri film distributors
cpu design instruction pipelining
agriculture crop improvement
beast of exmoor first sightings