A selection of articles related to brisingamen.
Original articles from our library related to the Brisingamen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brisingamen.
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Brisingamen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brisingamen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Religious Virtues and Gods
- Passion: Freyja saw Brisingamen, and She wanted it. The dwarves who crafted it wanted to be intimate with Her, and She paid their price for what She wanted. As mentioned above, She had slept with every God at the feast in Aegir's hall and likely others ...
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamen review
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamen, and its sequel, The Moon Of Gomrath, are published in paperback by HarperCollins (£5.99). Last week, a special hardback gift edition of The Weirdstone of Brisingamen was published (£14.
- Harry Potter play script hits No 1 on book charts a day after announcement of
- JK Rowling has once again leapt to the top of book charts, less than 24 hours after the announcement on Wednesday of an eighth title – the play script of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
- Spring training: 6 ways to get your head past Milwaukee's winter
- Baehmann's Golf Center, 1122 Washington Ave., Cedarburg, hosts indoor leagues during the winter. Find info at golfcedarburg.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.