A selection of articles related to brisingamen.
Original articles from our library related to the Brisingamen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brisingamen.
- Freya is probably the best-known and best-loved of the goddesses today. Her title simply means "Lady"; her original name is not known. Freya is the "wild woman" among the deities of the North: free with her sexual favours (though furious...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Brisingamen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brisingamen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE WEIRDSTONE OF BRISINGAMEN
- BRISINGAMEN. A TALE OF ALDERLEY. Alan Garner.
- E:\Literature & Literacy units 2 - WP\L211 Mystery & Magic 1
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamen by Alan Garner. 9. 4.
- 1 Richard Adams (b.1920) 9 Lewis Carroll (1832-1898) 2 David
- of Brisingamen and The Moon of Gomrath is based on the Legend of Alderley – but the Alderley. Edge locations can be explored without supernatural help.
- Fornvännen 1962
- Betydelsen av själva ordet Brisingamen är i detta sammanhang av viss betydelse . Ordet "men" Brisingamen, som har gammal hävd.
Suggested News Resources
- HarperCollins signs Garner's folk tales
- HarperCollins Children's Books has bought a new collection of previously unpublished work and out of print folk tales by The Weirdstone of Brisingamen author Alan Garner for publication this autumn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brísingamen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brísingamen. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search .
- Jewelry in Mythology – Brisingamen |
- Jan 24, 2009 Today I will start with the Norse myth of Brisingamen, a necklace and the goddess Freya who loved it.
- Brisingamen, Skegga's Edda
- This story is very loosely based on the late Icelandic tale of Brisingamen's forging , which also has Freyja buying the jewels with her body from four dwarves.
- Amazon.com: Brisingamen (9780425088036): Diana L. Paxson
- Amazon.com: Brisingamen (9780425088036): Diana L. Paxson: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamongst others
characters in guilty gear zako-dan
bench grinder safety issues
british traditional witchcraft
dream symbol lack of energy