Brit Milah Metzitzah
- Israeli Health Ministry Recommends Against Direct 'Metzitzah B'Peh'
- Director of the Circumcision Department of the Chief Rabbinate Rabbi Moshe Marciano told Ha'araetz he supports the initiative to provide parents with ample information in preparation for the Brit Milah.
- Blow me down: New York deregulates ultra-Orthodox circumcision practice
- “This regulation of an aspect of bris milah, the practice of ritual circumcision that has been a foundation of the Jewish religion for thousands of years, was the first of its kind in the history of the United States.
- NYC Board of Health to review circumcision rite
- Metzitzah b'peh, a ritual in which the mohel sucks blood from the wound following circumcision, is a common traditional practice among many haredi Orthodox mohels.
- Rabbi explains why public ritual circumcision is holy law and blessing
- Rabbi Elizabeth Bahar and her husband, Uzi Bahar, kiss their daughter, Aiden, following Sabbath evening services at Temple B'nai Sholom in this file photo from September 2010. One of the lessons of the Jewish High Holy Days is the importance of ...
Brit Milah Metzitzah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brit Milah Metzitzah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.