A selection of articles related to british colonies.
Original articles from our library related to the British Colonies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on British Colonies.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
British Colonies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, British Colonies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The 13 British Colonies
- The 13 British Colonies. W. E.
- The 13 British Colonies
- Page 1. The 13 British Colonies. W.
- Colonialism and Development: A Comparative Analysis of Spanish
- levels of colonialism for Spanish and British colonies. We define level of the Spanish and British colonies.3 The approximate timing of coloni-.
- Subterranean water-supply investigation in the British colonies; 1952
- The'British Colonies in which are in progress the subterranean British Colonies in the Caribbean, namely British Guiana, British Honduras,.
- The Rights of the British Colonies Asserted and Proved
- The Rights of the British Colonies Asserted and Proved. James Otis. 1764.
Suggested News Resources
- What Former British Colonies Are Saying about the UK Riots
- Other former British colonies are not so laisse-faire. Kenya, for one, is contemplating the evacuation of Kenyans from the UK.
- Boston's youthful air belies its long history
- (308 Congress St. (www.bostonkids.
- The Sisterhood of Netball
- But it remains little known in the United States, where it began in the late 19th century as a women's version of basketball before gaining popularity in Britain and spreading to British colonies.
- Native American culture is the subject of exhibit, festival
- Nannie Jefferies, Spartanburg Regional History Museum administrator, talks about the new Native American exhibit at the museum as she views a map of the British Colonies from 1755.
- UK spy files reveal details of 1950s Guyana coup
- "In most British colonies, there was a relatively friendly transfer of power to independent governments," Andrew said in a podcast for the National Archives. "British Guiana was a notable exception.
Suggested Web Resources
- British colonization of the Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The British Colonies in North America, 1763-1775.
- The British Colonies
- Want to learn about the early British Colonies in America? Check out our British Colonies section.
- British Empire: Entering and Exiting the Empire
- Colonies were those areas directly ruled by a governor on behalf of the British government and representing the Crown.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.