British Rail Nationalisation
A selection of articles related to british rail nationalisation.
Original articles from our library related to the British Rail Nationalisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on British Rail Nationalisation.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
British Rail Nationalisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, British Rail Nationalisation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Country report: United Kingdom
- under nationalised British Rail. The other companies generally provide local services. There are five companies active in the rail freight sector.
- Engineering works
- About 550 of these were owned by the railway companies.
- SUBSIDY AND PRODUCTIVITY IN THE PRIVATISED BRITISH
- nationalised British Rail over a number of time periods.
- BRITAIN'S RAILWAY CRISIS
- 1948 - 1994: Nationalisation. 8.
- Competition in public transport in Great Britain
- The national rail system was operated by British Rail (BR), a nationalised industry.
Suggested News Resources
- We Should Renationalise the Railways
- We Should Renationalise the Railways. Posted: 16/07/2012 13:50. React.
Suggested Web Resources
- British Rail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The rail transport system in Great Britain developed during the 19th century.
- British Rail and Nationalisation
- British Rail (BR). British Railways was created by nationalisation of the Big Four railway companies in 1948 under the Transport Act 1947.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
British Rail Nationalisation Topics
Related searchesdarvel history
agrippas angelic alphabet
adoption in ancient rome