A selection of articles related to british raj.
Original articles from our library related to the British Raj. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on British Raj.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
British Raj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, British Raj books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Divide and rule in India
- Divide and rule in India. The British invaders of India did not create Moslem- Hindu rivalry but they certainly made use of what they found.
- The British Raj, 1858-1947
- The British Raj, 1858-1947. Sepoy Rebellion, 1857-59.
- Comparing Empires: The Ottoman Domains and the British Raj in
- The Ottoman Domains and the British Raj in the Long Nineteenth Century.
- INDIA AND THE BRITISH RAJ 1. April 13.
- INDIA AND THE BRITISH RAJ. 1. April 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Abhay Vaidya: Team Manmohan, as confused as the British Raj
- Today's generation could as well imagine Team Manmohan as part of the British Raj at its wit's end in trying to deal with Mahatma Gandhi.
- The Cole and Bol book sellers survive the entire year on earnings from the
- “When my grandfather began selling the books during the British Raj, they only cost one anna. Then my father got into the profession and now it's me,” says Maruti Pawar, another seller who is in his late forties.
- The fort where it all began
- CHENNAI: As Chennai celebrates its 372nd birthday, all eyes automatically turn to that great symbol of power, from where a local king provided the impetus for the setting up of a great empire in India â€” the British Raj.
- After a decade, celebrities on... Anti-AFSPA
- However it is important to be able to look further and question why Delhi went ahead and imposed an Act inherited from the British Raj. Can we expect the latest entrants to the anti-AFSPA bandwagon to raise this question ?
Suggested Web Resources
- British Raj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- British Raj (rāj (राज راج), lit.
- From Empire to Independence: The British Raj in India 1858 - BBC
- From Empire to Independence: The British Raj in India 1858-1947. By Dr Chandrika Kaul Last updated 2011-03-03.
- India Timeline: The British Raj in India
- and by the 1800s British citizens living in India had created their own Anglo- Indian society. The British Raj, as it was known, was a fascinating chapter in history.
- British Raj - George Orwell Links
- The British Raj is an informal term for the period of British rule of the Indian subcontinent, or present-day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
British Raj Topics
Related searchesuniversity of the trees
meaning of dreams about mars
ocean extraterrestrial oceans
dairy cattle breeds of dairy cattle
dream symbol basement