A selection of articles related to broad axe.
Original articles from our library related to the Broad Axe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Broad Axe.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Broad Axe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Broad Axe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Broad Axe Tavern
- Broad Axe Tavern. Soups & Salads. Mid Atlantic Seafood Chowder - Rich chowder with bacon, potatoes, cream and fresh seafood 6.
- Broad Axe Tavern_Dinner Menu 8.5x14_Winter 2010_Layout 1
- BROAD AXE SALAD 7.
- THE BROADAXE
- THE BROADAXE. NEWSLETTER of. THE SHIP MODEL SOCIETY OF NEW JERSEY.
- American Felling Ax
- Broad Ax. Other special-purpose axes helped develop. America.
Suggested News Resources
- Five Ways to Build Business Credit
- decision to initially lend businesses money is the owners' personal credit ratings and they typically look for a personal credit score of at least the mid-600s, says Ami Kassar, co-founder and chief executive of MultiFunding LLC, a Broad Axe, Pa.
- Art show displays boldness of Linda's personality
- He cut enough ties himself to lay track from Smithers to Moricetown, he told her, working by hand with a broadaxe.
- PhillyInc: Small firms not in mood to borrow | Philadelphia Inquirer | 2011-08-15
- The second survey, released Thursday by Broad Axe-based MultiFunding LLC, found that 73 percent of the responding businesses were in need of a loan but had not applied in the last year.
- Word pictures: Answered prayer and summer nights
- The week I spent with Uncle Will, way back in the sweltering heat of the piney woods, hewing out crossties with a broadaxe. Our dream? To sell them to the Rock Island Railroad and get rich overnight!
Suggested Web Resources
- The Broad Axe Tavern - Historic Restaurant Located in Ambler PA
- The historic Broad Axe Tavern is completely renovated and now open.
- Broadaxe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the woodworking tool. For the weapon sometimes referred to as a Broad Axe, see Dane axe. A broadaxe.
- broad axe | eBay
- eBay: broad axe. Item image. vintage TRUE TEMPER FLINT EDGE BROAD AXE AX logging old.
- Hewing a thick spruce with Gransfors broad axe (part one) - YouTube
- Jan 4, 2009 I´m hewing a thick spruce log without making any cuts in the sides first.
- Broad Axe (Left) - American Pattern - Biber Classic-Traditional
- Detailed Description. The broad axe, also known as a hewing axe, is designed for hewing logs into square timbers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Broad Axe Topics
Related searchesbuddy holly covers
battle of leyte landing
lucrezia borgia affair with perotto
camrose alberta city life
spiritual medicine path
list of surfing terms rocker