Broad Faced Potoroo
A selection of articles related to broad faced potoroo.
Original articles from our library related to the Broad Faced Potoroo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Broad Faced Potoroo.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Broad Faced Potoroo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Broad Faced Potoroo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bettongs, Potoroos and the Musky Rat-kangaroo
- campestris, and the Broad-faced Potoroo, Potorous platyops, are presumed to be extinct. Early discovery.
- Biodiversity : Nature's variety, our heritage, our future - Warning
- •Broad faced potoroo – last seen about 1875.
- From Aardvark to Zorro: A Benchmark of Mammal Images
- Broad Faced Potoroo. Brown Antechinus. Brown Bear.
- John Gould's
- Potorous gilbertii – Gilbert's Potoroo (WA) Rare. 1161. Hypsiprymnus platyops – Broad-faced Rat-Kangaroo.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Broad-faced Potoroo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Broad-faced Potoroo (Potorous platyops) is an extinct species of marsupial that once lived in Australia.
- ARKive - Broad-faced potoroo videos, photos and facts - Potorous
- Learn more about the Broad-faced potoroo - with amazing Broad-faced potoroo photos and facts on ARKive.
- Potorous platyops (Broad-faced Potoroo)
- Species Authority: (Gould, 1844). Common Name/s: English, –, Broad-faced Potoroo. Assessment Information [top].
- Broad-faced potoroo | Potorous platyops facts
- Explains everything about broad-faced potoroo, member of the Diprotodontia order and the Potoroidae family.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Broad Faced Potoroo Topics
Related searchesretro-futurism architecture
spearman-brown prediction formula
turbofan low-bypass turbofans
cochin chicken characteristics
dream analysis sister-in-law