A selection of articles related to broadcast domain.
Original articles from our library related to the Broadcast Domain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Broadcast Domain.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Sokar, probably an earth and fertility god in early times. Later he developed into a mortuary deity, his cult center being near the necropolis of Mennefer (Memphis). He was depicted as a falcon headed human, showing his association to the king, and in the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Broadcast Domain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Broadcast Domain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Broadcast Domain
- Broadcast Domain. Broadcast on a network means one node transmits packets to all other nodes in the same domain simultaneously.
- Fast Tracking of Near-Duplicate Keyframes in Broadcast Domain
- we propose a novel approach for the discovery and tracking of NDK pairs and threads in the broadcast domain.
- EtherProxy: Scaling Ethernet By Suppressing Broadcast Traffic
- broadcast traffic in a broadcast domain, the number of hosts in the domain needs to be single broadcast domain, to scale to much larger sizes than before.
- Static-Priority Scheduling over Wireless Networks with Multiple
- designed for a single wireless broadcast domain (SBD) and have not been extended to multihop networks.
Suggested News Resources
- Ethernet-Verschlüssler: Virtuell und in der Cloud
- Jedes VLAN stellt dabei ein eigenes logisches Netzwerk mit eigener Broadcast-Domain dar. VLANs ermöglichen auch die Trennung von Netzwerkverkehr und die Verwendung unterschiedlicher Prioritäten für unterschiedliche Applikationen.
Suggested Web Resources
- Broadcast domain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A broadcast domain is a logical division of a computer network, in which all nodes can reach each other by broadcast at the data link layer.
- CCENT - Collision Domain, Broadcast Domain.wmv - YouTube
- Mar 27, 2010 Examples for identifying Collision and Broadcast Domains in a network diagram.
- Broadcast Domain (Linktionary term)
- Description of Broadcast Domain from Tom Sheldon's Encyclopedia of Networking and Telecommunications.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.