- The difference between Nagpur and Nottingham
- Stuart Broad seams the ball off a green pitch and runs through Australia, who are bowled out for 60. Their innings lasts all of 18.3 overs.
- Give Your Sails a Facelift
- This, along with the broad-seaming of the sail, is one of the methods used to create shape in the sail.
- Small Boat Sailing – Batteries Required
- The tolerances are pretty tight for building everything, and it is difficult to build your boat much better than the next guy. But like any one design fleet, there are small differences in rigging between all of the boats. Sails are pre-made.
- What next? Trevor Bayliss faces juggling act to build on England's Ashes win
- Finn is a hit the deck type and Broad seams it. 5. Whilst I think Australia were poor-ish, I do think their quality is underestimated, particularly in the bowling department.
- Getting the Most From Your Backstay
- As a quick review, there's inherent shape built into sails using what's called “broad seam,” whereby the panels that make up the sections of the sail are designed and cut with curves on the connecting edges, or seams.
Broadseaming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Broadseaming books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches10 downing street security
planetes music amp theme songs
free market ideology and ethics
australian aboriginal mythology
dream dictionary ten
dream dictionary sausage