- Brokk machine celebrates one year on the job
- An 800P demolition machine from Brokk Inc., Monroe, Washington, has completed its inaugural year of operation at an Ohio facility of Canton, Ohio-based TimkenSteel. The Brokk 800P is made specifically for the metals production industry and is billed by ...
- Brokk updates remote-controlled demolition machine line
- Brokk Inc., a Monroe, Washington-based manufacturer of remote-controlled demolition machines, has released an updated model of its remote-controlled demolition machine. The Brokk 100 features improved controls for smoother functionality in slewing and ...
- Brokk Names McCabe as New England Regional Sales Manager
- Brokk Inc., a manufacturer of remote-controlled demolition machines, promoted Bob McCabe to New England regional sales manager. Formerly a Brokk field application and training specialist, McCabe's new role will support customers in New England in ...
- Brokk launches world's smallest diesel-powered demolition robot, the 120D
- Brokk announced its new 120D model at the World of Concrete, a machine that fills a gap in the company's lineup and is the world's smallest diesel-powered demolition robot. It will be available April 11. DSCF2877 “We developed the Brokk 120D based on ...
- Brokk 120 Diesel Demolition Robot
- According to the company, the Brokk 120 Diesel is the world's smallest diesel-powered demolition robot. It is designed to provide the same power, performance and hydraulic output as the electric-powered Brokk 100, plus uses the same attachments.
Brokk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brokk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespersonal lines
lex duodecim tabularum
german emperor wilhelm i
wheel alternative options to wheels