- A heavy, volatile, corrosive, reddish-brown, nonmetallic liquid element, having a highly irritating vapor.
- Facts About Bromine
- Bromine is a naturally occurring element that is a liquid at room temperature.
- (Data in thousand metric tons of bromine content, unless otherwise noted).
- BROMINE - SPILL RESPONSE PROCEDURES
- Bromine (Br2) can cause extreme irritation to the nose, throat and respiratory system at low level vapor exposure.
- Bromine: Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) Fact Sheet
- This fact sheet summarizes the information in the RED for bromine. Use Profile. Bromine is registered for use in water filters to purify drinking water aboard U.
- Strong Product Portfolios From NaturalNano and Albermarle Boost Revenues
- Access to the full company reports can be found at: Albemarle makes catalysts used in the oil refining sector, chemicals to extinguish fire and the chemical bromine.
- UPDATE 1-Gulf Resources Q2 profit falls on low bromine production
- Aug 16 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker Gulf Resources Inc posted a lower quarterly profit and cut its full-year forecast, hurt by lower bromine production and higher costs, sending the Chinese company's shares down 10 percent in premarket trading.
- Gulf Resources Receives Relocation Compensation for Factory No. 4
- The Company believes that it is one of the largest producers of bromine in China. Elemental Bromine is used to manufacture a wide variety of compounds utilized in industry and agriculture.
- Toxic car seats? Group ranks the best and worst
- Bromine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bromine 2] is a chemical element with the symbol Br, an atomic number of 35, and an atomic mass of 79.904. It is in the halogen element group.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Bromine | Essential
- This WebElements periodic table page contains Essential information for the element bromine.
- Bromine (Br) - Chemical properties, Health and Environmental effects
- chemical properties, health and environmental effects of bromine.
- TYPES OF BROMINE: Bromine is an alternative to chlorine. Bromine comes in both tablet and granular form.
- CDC Bromine | Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Information on abrin, a potential agent for chemical terrorism. Provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Bromine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bromine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescommon lisp data types
dream dictionary yarn
hunain ibn ishaq