- Bromine definition, an element that is a dark-reddish, fuming, toxic liquid and a member of the halogen family: obtained from natural brines and ocean water, and ...
- Dimonans asked to stay indoors after train collision results in Bromine spill
- One of the wagons contained bromine and as a result of the collision the substance began to leak. Four people were lightly injured in the accident, two who suffered from bruising, and two more who experienced itchy eyes.
- ICL will use Albemarle's South Arkansas bromine to make its brand of flame
- "With this agreement, we are combining Albemarle's expertise in compaction technology, our technical service capabilities and our unique bromine resource position in Magnolia, Arkansas and the Dead Sea with ICL's history of manufacturing excellence," ...
- Bromine Chlorine Hydantoin Industry United States Market Research Report 2016
- The United States Bromine Chlorine Hydantoin Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Bromine Chlorine Hydantoin industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including ...
- Bromine and Derivatives China Markets
- China's demand for Bromine and Derivatives has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the ...
- Bromine Market (2015 - 2021): The report provides in-depth analysis of parent
- Bromine is a colorless soluble crystalline mineral halide salt which is extracted from brine pools. Various types of bromine are used in the industry such as hydrogen bromide, organobromine and clear brine fluids.
Bromine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bromine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.