- Jutro rozpocznie się Zjazd Gnieźnieński [OPIS]
- Przyszłości Kościoła, Polski i Europy poświęcone są organizowane w Gnieźnie, zapoczątkowane ponad 1000 lat temu Zjazdy Gnieźnieńskie. Nawiązujące do historycznego zjazdu wydarzenia są ważnym miejscem spotkań i debat dla chrześcijan z Europy ...
- Who are Poland's victorious Law and Justice party, and what do they want?
- The official results are not yet out. But it is clear that Poland's 2015 Parliamentary elections have given the Law and Justice party led by Jarosław Kaczynski a thumping victory, with up to 40 per cent of the vote.
- S&P downgrades Polish banking
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services downgranded its opinion on the risk of the Polish banking sector to negative from stable. It also confirmed the following ratings of mBank and Pekao with a negative outlook (in the latter case – reduced from stable).
- S&P lowers Poland's Rating To 'BBB+'
- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term foreign currency sovereign credit rating on Poland to 'BBB+' from 'A-' and its long- and short-term local currency sovereign credit ratings to 'A-/A-2' from 'A/A-1', with a negative perspective.
Bronisaw Czech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bronisaw Czech books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.