Bronze Star Medal
A selection of articles related to bronze star medal.
Original articles from our library related to the Bronze Star Medal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bronze Star Medal.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Bronze Star Medal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bronze Star Medal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Classic City High's first graduate honored with Bronze Star medal for heroism
- Ryan Pass made local news 13 years ago when he became the first graduate of the Clarke County School District's new Classic City Performance Learning Center, now called Classic City High School, in just three weeks.
- Ferrell Reid Stirewalt, 76, US Army veteran and Bronze Star Medal recipient
- He was born Oct. 10, 1939, in China Grove and was the son of the late Felix Calvert Stirewalt and Wilma Miller Stirewalt. He retired as a sergeant first class in the U.
- Bronze Star awarded to Lejeune Marine
- Staff Sgt. Nathan A. Hervey, an instructor with the Advanced Infantry Training Battalion at the School of Infantry-East, speaks to Marines at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, Feb.
- Local jail prohibits photos after discovering drug-soaked pictures
- His military decorations and awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit with two oak leaf clusters, Bronze Star Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Air Force Outstanding Unit ...
- Reader Opinion: Bronze Star
- My sisters and I were visiting a favorite antique shop in Moorhead last weekend when I came upon a Bronze Star Medal in a presentation case. I had seen something similar several years back in a store in Crosby—a Purple Heart—and it ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.