A selection of articles related to bronze.
Original articles from our library related to the Bronze. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bronze.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- (craftsman). Irish. One of a triplicity of Smithy-Gods. He is an artisan of worked metal, usually bronze, brass, or gold. The others are Goibhniu and Luchta....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Finnish. An astral divinity who directs the stars in their courses and controls the weather. He is also a patron of travellers and Smiths, and he taught humanity the uses and shaping of metal. Note that in the Bronze Age, Iron was considered "Star-Metal&q...
Deities & Heros >> Baltic and Finnish
Bronze is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bronze books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Caring for Outdoor Bronze Plaques, Part II: Cleaning and Waxing
- Preparation for Cleaning and Waxing. Before you start to clean and wax your plaque, refer to Conserve O Gram 10/4, “Caring for.
- Bronze birch borer
- IPM of Midwest Landscapes. 81. Pests of Trees and Shrubs.
- Bronze Birch Borer
- Bronze Birch Borer. S.A.
Suggested News Resources
- EuroHockey: England women beat Spain to win bronze medal
- By Ollie Williams England's women won their fourth consecutive European hockey bronze medal with a 2-1 victory over Spain. Silvia Munoz gave Spain the lead but Alex Danson's cross was met on the line by Helen Richardson to equalise.
- Acteva Announces Bronze Sponsorship for Dreamforce 2011
- Acteva.com, a leading worldwide provider of a scalable, integrated Event & Training Management platform today announced it will be a bronze sponsor of Salesforce.com's Dreamforce '11 conference.
- Eye Surgeon Sees Bronze Medal at USRowing Masters National Championships
- 26, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Renowned Beverly Hills eye surgeon Dr. Brian S.
- Twins fan Goldy is baseball's bronze busker
- "My friend was like, 'You look like a bronze statue,'" Steinman said.
- Men's 400m - Heats - Merritt blasts 44.35 world lead
- Renny Quow running from the inside lane finished the thickness of a vest behind in a season's best 44.84 to also prove the Trinidadian and 2009 World bronze medallist is coming into peak fitness when it matters most.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bronze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bronze is a metal alloy consisting primarily of copper, usually with tin as the main additive.
- bronze | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- bronze's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- What is Bronze?
- Bronze is a metal alloy produced by blending copper and tin. A durable metal, bronze has other properties that make it useful for...
- Brass, Bronze, Copper Alloys - National Bronze & Metals, Inc.
- Brass alloys, bronze alloys and copper alloys offered by National Bronze and Metals, Inc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesm2 bradley m6 linebacker
angiogenesis mechanical stimulation
big dipper history
special relativity consequences