Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation
A selection of articles related to brooklyn manhattan transit corporation.
Original articles from our library related to the Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation.
- The Transiting Planets
- The transiting Planets are always affecting us whether we choose to be conscious of their influences or not. As they pass through the succeeding houses and signs, they make aspects to other transiting and natal Planets. When a transiting Planet squares or...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astrological Emphasis: Taurus, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Taurus: April, 21st- May, 20th. This article applies to Taurans during 2001. General Taurus is the first Earth sign; it is characterised by the fact that people born under this sign love having solidity they can count on -such...
Astrology >> Taurus
Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Transit: The Transport Workers Union in New York City, 1933-1966
- (Interborough Rapid Transit) and BMT (Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit), and the ... holding companies, leases, interlocking directorates, and subsidiary corporations .
- A History of the New York City Subway Maps - Cristen Jones
- The transit map is perhaps especially essential in New York City. With one of the ... system until the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation.
- power supply collection accession 2006.39 - MTA
- Nov 20, 2007 130 Livingston St. • Brooklyn, NY 11201-5106. Phone (718) ...
- NYC Rapid Transit 1870-2010, 05-13-12 - Academic Commons
- May 13, 2012 An Economic Analysis of Rapid Transit in New York, 1870—2010. Kyle M. .....
- Navigating New York City - Columbia University
- New Jersey. Bronx. Queens.
Suggested News Resources
- NJ Transit strike would cost NYC $5.9 million per hour: Business group
- A potential strike by transport unions that would shut down access to commuters trying to reach New York City from neighboring New Jersey would cost the city's businesses $5.9 million per hour, an influential business group said on Monday. The loss of ...
- D.C. Metro Tests Grocery Pickup at Stations
- The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority and Peapod are partnering for the six-month pilot, in which Peapod employees will staff a grocery “pod” at the Fort Totten, Glenmont and Vienna stations from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Uber Drivers Up Against the App
- Ten days earlier, Uber had reduced the drivers' rates by 15 percent, prompting protests at the company's Long Island City office as well as in a parking lot at La Guardia Airport where vehicles wait for passengers.
- A final plea: Fund West Shore Light Rail study or SIEDC will abandon effort
- With huge development anticipated for Island's West Shore, the Staten Island Economic Development Corporation (SIEDC) refuses to let its West Shore light rail proposal die. (Courtesy of ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Brooklyn–Manhattan Transit Corporation - Wikipedia, the free
- The Brooklyn–Manhattan Transit Corporation (BMT) was an urban transit holding company, based in Brooklyn, New York City, United States, and incorporated ...
- BMT Broadway Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the BMT line over Broadway in Brooklyn, see BMT Jamaica Line. .... (later the Brooklyn–Manhattan Transit Corporation) access to Midtown Manhattan.
- Brooklyn Rapid Transit Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Operation. Opened, 1896; 120 years ago (1896). Closed, 1923; 93 years ago ( 1923) (acquisition by the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation).
- BMT-Lines.com: Home
- Dedicated to the history of the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corp (1923 -1940). Includes maps, schedules, annual reports, rulebooks and other company ...
- About New York - Alphabet Soup - Telling an IRT From a BMT
- Jun 30, 1990 The BMT, for example, refers to the old Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation that includes the B, J, M, N, Z and L trains. The switchboard ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brooklyn Manhattan Transit Corporation Topics
Related searchesvulcano geology
mesquite texas history
the ugly duckling plot synopsis
speech balloon fonts
dream interpretation bugs
blair hornstine the gpa controversy