- This definition is explained in a book published in 1910 entitled "English as we .
- University of Minnesota Intramural Broomball Rules
- Intramural broomball will be played by the following rules. Team managers are . There are no offside violations once the ball is in play.
- For example, in broomball there is no neutral zone. The rink is divided into two zones separated by the red center line, therefore offside is called at the red line.
- BROOMBALL RULES
- as issued by Moscow Broomball League. 2010-2011 Season c) Offside (occurs when at a face-off, a player is located in the opposing team's half of the ice).
- 2011 BROOMBALL
- Representatives selected by La Crosse Broomball League (team managers) are ..
- DC Broomball Rules
- DC Broomball utilizes the "floating blue line" concept. crossed the blue line in the offensive zone, the red line now becomes the designated offsides line.
- History and rules
- Read about the rules and equipment in Broomball and the history from the early steps to The biggest difference compared with icehockey, is the offside-rules.
- Broomball Offside | RM.com ®
- Broomball Offside articles, reference materials. Need more on Broomball Offside ? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Broomball Offside roots.
- How to Referee Broomball | eHow.com
- Look for an offsides penalty.
- Broomball Rules >> USA Broomball
- As the governing body of broomball in the United States, the rules dictated below are official.
- Ice Broomball - Full Ice Rules
- Rules to NYC Social Sports Club Full Ice Broomball. over to the offensive zone. Offside Pass will be called if there is a violation.
Broomball Offside is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Broomball Offside books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.