A selection of articles related to bruisewort.
Original articles from our library related to the Bruisewort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bruisewort.
- Comfrey: Correspondences
- Symphytum officinale Folk Names: Assear, Black Wort, Boneset, Bruisewort, Consolida, Consound, Knit Bone, Miracle Herb, Slippery Root, Wallwort, Yalluc Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Safety During Travel, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Daisy: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum leucanthemum (American Daisy), Bellis perenis (European Daisy) Folk Names:Bairnwort, Bruisewort, Eyes, Field Daisy, Llydagy Dydd, Maudlinwort, Moon Daisy Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Freya, Artemis, Thor Power: Lust, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
Bruisewort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bruisewort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hepatic Damaging Herbs
- Ass Ear, Black Root, Blackwort, Boneset, Bruisewort, Consolida,. Consoud Root, Gum Plant, Healing Herb, Knitback, Knitbone,.
- Dirty Dozen Supplements
- blackwort, bruisewort, consolidae radix, consound, gum plant, healing herb, knitback, knitbone, salsify, slippery root, symphytum radix, wallwort.
- Comfrey — Symphytum peregrinum L.1
- Ferrrer, Interim Dean. Cultivated comfrey is also called Russian comfrey, healing herb, blackwort, bruisewort, wallwort, and gum plant.
- Amersham Martyrs Community Play research HEALTH in
- describes their uses: ratsbane, bruisewort, eyebright, wormwood and of course knitbone. Serious Worries [real or imagined]: childbirth, lunacy, leprosy, plague.
Suggested News Resources
- Gardening: Nice and comfrey
- Its folk names - knitbone or bruisewort - give a clue to its other use as a poultice or compress for sprains and aches, swelling and bruising.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bruisewort - definition of Bruisewort by the Free Online Dictionary
- Bruisewort. 0.01 sec.
- Bellis - Homeopathy
- European daisy / Garden daisy / Bruisewort. Bellis perennis.
- Comfrey, Symphytum officinale, Knit Bone, Boneset, Consound
- Sep 23, 2010 COMFREY (Symphytum officinale) Common names: Knit Bone, Boneset, Consound and Bruise wort.
- Comfrey - Symphytum officinale. wallwort, Comfrey, slippery root
- Other Names: wallwort, Comfrey, slippery root, Knitbone, salsify, Blackwort, knitback, bruisewort, healing herb, gum plant.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessyllable coda
invisible disability examples
dream house meaning
cryogenics industrial application