A selection of articles related to brundtland commission.
Original articles from our library related to the Brundtland Commission. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brundtland Commission.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Brundtland Commission is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brundtland Commission books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- “Our Common Future” – the Masterpiece of Gro Harlem Brundtland, Also Known to
- Former Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland of Norway (and then special envoy for the United Nations) was invited by the UN to create and manage a “World Commission on Environment and Development (“WCED”), which over time became known as the ...
- 'Mother of Sustainability' kicks off Women's History Month
- The commission's recommendations provided the momentum for the United Nations Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992. “Gro Brundtland is truly a giant of global environmental sustainability,” said CSU Distinguished University Professor Diana Wall, ...
- Looking Back at the South Commission
- These were the emergence of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and the affirmation of the North as a united political economy by the Brandt Commission (1977–80) and the Brundtland Commission (1983–87)—they in turn were influenced by other ...
- A country divided: How pipeline politics risk 'insidious' economic pain for Canada
- Yet those who first coined the term – the authors of the Brundtland Commission Report presented to the United Nations in 1987 – have a very different definition. “Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without ...
- PARTNERS IN PROGRESS: Goshen's Push for a Sustainable Future
- As for the “What?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brundtland Commission Topics
Related searchespino palladino
euler integration error
gibberish origin of the term
middle english nouns
biodiversity measures of biodiversity
short selling fees
blacks and whites carnival