A selection of articles related to brundtland report.
Original articles from our library related to the Brundtland Report. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Brundtland Report.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Brundtland Report is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Brundtland Report books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Framing Sustainable Development The Brundtland Report
- The Brundtland Report – 20 Years On. Sustainable Development in action. PRESS RELEASE | APRIL 2007.
- Brundtland Report: A 20 Years Update
- 20 years after the release of the Brundtland Report,.
- The Brundtland Report, p. 1 International Review of Sociology
- The Brundtland Report, p. 1. International Review of Sociology, Monographic On Modernization.
- Roundtable Brundtland Report plus 20, EcoLomics International
- Brundtland Report plus 20,. EcoLomics International plus 5 : Quo vadis Sustainable Development? Thursday, October 18, 2007, 14.
Suggested News Resources
- Part one - Malta and sustainable tourism
- The idea of sustainable tourism entered popular discourse in 1987 when the World Commission on Environment and Development published the influential Brundtland Report.
- Just lip service and cold feet
- The report, entitled Our Common Future, referred to as the Brundtland report, is generally remembered for its definition of sustainable development.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brundtland Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Report of the Brundtland Commission, Our Common Future, was published by Oxford University Press in 1987.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Brundtland Report Topics
Related searchesactus reus state of affairs
top gun references in popular culture
iga nephropathy epidemiology
metonymy metonymy vs metaphor