- Balance between inbreeding and outcrossing in a nannandrous species, the moss
- Polysety in the British bryophyta. T Brit Bryol Soc 4: 326–333. | Article |; Longton RE, Schuster RM.
- Magical, mysterious moss
- Suzanne Campeau with a sheet of moss at Bryophyta Technologies in Lanoraie. Dave Sidaway / Montreal Gazette. Share Adjust Comment Print.
- Tree diversity and species identity effects on soil fungi, protists and
- Sequences and OTUs (98% similarity threshold) assigned to Fungi (81.1% of taxa), Alveolata (4.8%, mostly Ciliophora), Metazoa (4.
- Pipe Creek Sinkhole Project
- Plantae: Division Bryophyta: Class Musci (mosses): Mosses are represented by a single taxon, Bryum sp. intdet. This taxon occurs commonly in the deposit as leaf thalli and other fragments.
- Moss: Beautiful, but misunderstood
- This certainly holds true for the beautiful but misunderstood moss. Moss, part of the Bryophyta family, is best appreciated up close.
Bryophyta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bryophyta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshotgun shell shotshell sizes
pliocene pliocene flora
old cola drinkers of america
holy spirit judaism