A selection of articles related to buchu.
Original articles from our library related to the Buchu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buchu.
- Buchu: Correspondences
- Agathosma betulina; Barosma betulina Folk Names: Bookoo, Bucoo, Buku, Oval Buchu, Short Buchu Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Buchu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buchu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Cape Town the New Global Gin Capital?
- The Amber gin is perhaps the boldest of the three, with rich flavors from dune figs and wild rosemary—but for purists, the Classic gin is perhaps the most delicate, with soft flavors of aloe and buchu(a small, woody plant).
- Is buchu South Africa's 'miracle herb'?
- Buchu has a long history as a medicinal herb in the Cape region of South Africa and was used by the indigenous Khoisan for centuries who believed it to be an elixir of youth. It is part of the Cape Floral Kingdom and is a protected plant.
- What makes Buchu a natural antibiotic?
- The powerful health properties of Buchu see it working to address the cause and symptoms of infections, making it a potent natural medicine. 0. Buchu,uit,incontinence.
- A short history of SA's miracle herb: buchu
- Buchu is one of South Africa's best kept secrets. It's our most valuable medicinal plant, yet few of us know how we can use buchu to benefit our health. Karin McCann of Cape Kingdom Nutraceuticals , a Cape Town-based company that acquires and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescajun nights mush
rinzai school koan
cal thomas biography
minix from scratch
history of communism laos