A selection of articles related to buddha dharma.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddha Dharma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddha Dharma.
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Buddha Dharma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddha Dharma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inside the Spring 2016 Buddhadharma magazine
- If you want to connect with the open, spacious quality of mind, says Lama Willa Miller, at some point you have to stop trying to meditate. Online: Read our Q&A with Miller. The Promise of Nibbana.
- Equal rites: Tibetan nuns seek matching status
- "If you look at Buddhist law, you can see both genders should be equal," said Xinde Shijiamouni -- whose name is a pseudonym meaning "The Heart of the Buddha". "But many on the outside don't understand the dharma, and many on the inside choose to ...
- Norman Fischer on "The Wisdom of Aging with Grace"
- It helps to have teachers to guide you. A community of support is also, realistically, a necessity. In Buddhist terms these work out to Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha.
- Tibetan political leader says the situation inside Tibet remains grim
- They should consult the various heads of the Tibetan Buddhist traditions and the reliable oath-bound Dharma Protectors who are linked inseparably to the lineage of the Dalai Lamas. They should seek advice and direction from these concerned beings and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Buddha Dharma Topics
Related searchesdidier pitre
platonic realism criticism
switch intermediate switch
writing indus valley
dream dictionary lime
rijndael key schedule rcon
chuck schuldiner equipment