A selection of articles related to buddha eye.
Original articles from our library related to the Buddha Eye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Buddha Eye.
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Buddha Eye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Buddha Eye books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Week Ahead listings: music, theater, art, and more
- Also on view: the artist's ceramic Buddha heads and vases, which toy with the gallery's architecture. Through April 16. Carroll and Sons, 450 Harrison Ave.
- 'Masterpieces of Chinese Painting From the Metropolitan Collection' Review
- In an unsigned 13th-century hanging scroll of “Buddha Amitabha Descending From His Pure Land,” for example, the thread-thin “floating line” delineating the folds in his robe also marks him as divine.
- At High Street on Hudson, Prime Time Starts Early in the West Village
- High Street on Hudson is an adventurous and often exciting restaurant trying extremely hard to pass for an ordinary West Village cafe. “Philly spinoff providing house-made breads & pastries, elevated sandwiches, coffee & cocktails,” is Google's capsule ...
- Wendi Deng now dating a cute young thing 17 years younger than herself. No
- Wendi Deng, the former Mrs. Rupert Murdoch, appears to have a new type following her messy divorce with the billionaire media mogul, after she was seen earlier this week strutting around Paris alongside a new partner 17 years her junior.
- Into the gardens of Singapore
- The purple-blue Aranda orchid 'Wan Chark Kuan' also caught our eye but this orchid paradise is really a heaven for orchid experts who would appreciate the range and diversity of species more than we could. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.